baby

First Time Blogger

Well, this is my first time to blog something. I've seen and read several blogs before, but it never occurred to me that I could do it. I've been reading my friend Kelly's blog here lately, just to keep up with what's going on with Ellie. We don't get to see them as much as I would like because we live too far away, so this is the best way to keep up with everything new that's going on with her and whatever else the Etheredges might be doing ;P After I thought about that for a little while, I thought that blogging would be a great idea for my family. See, me and Adam live in Arab. My family is in Hartselle and his family is in Huntsville and Grant. We don't get to see them but like once a week, if that often. They all miss Carter so much and don't get to see his funny little self like me and Adam do. Therefore, I thought that I would start this blogging business to keep them up to date with all he's doing. I am constantly taking pictures of him and sending them in an email to my mom, sisters, Mama K (Adam's mom) and Koren, and I think this may be an easier way for them to just see my blog whenever they want. I probably should've started this right after he was born, but OH WELL! I'll just start with the first of December - he's 9 months old - and go from there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! we've gotten another one! Blogging is like crack!